I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I’ll leave you with this fun video of our girls and a few links I enjoyed this week…
1. This post on breastfeeding and weaning from Nat the Fat Rat is just so lovely. The way she describes nursing is just so dead on and beautiful. It makes me thank my lucky stars Ingrid and I are still going strong.
2. I found these green tips quite helpful – especially the bit about the toilet water and unplugging!
3. Watching the Oscars this weekend? Check out this adorable photo shoot from my lovely friend, Caroline! Such a fun way to involve the kiddos.
4. This may be the cutest girl’s room I have ever seen. Also, officially locking “Poet” into my memory bank of favorite baby names. So sweet.
5. A few weeks ago, I bought succulents! Now, I need to get some copper pipe fittings so I can make these lovely planters. I love how simple they are…