It’s day 3 in our Mother’s Day series! And just to recap, this little series is meant to give you plenty of ideas to celebrate Mother’s Day in a unique way. Thoughtfulness always counts the most, so be sure to make your mama’s special day a meaningful one. Today, I’m sharing a few of my favorite handmade (most are mama-made) shops! As you know, I’m now a small business owner myself, and I can’t help but support the good work of others who are hustlin’ just the same. If you are still looking for a unique gift for mom, here are a few of my favorite handmade gifts…
- Madre Beads Shibori Necklace – because, HELLO, beads for mamas!
- E & Bee Natural Body Products – ideal for a mom who needs some pampering..
- Wifey Singer Handmade Earrings – dainty and sweet little handmade duds.
- Glitter & Wit Zippered Pouch – a cute little accessory that mama could fill with treasures!
- “Like A Girl” Glitter Banner from The Bannerie – perfect for mom, am I right?!
- Casa Crafty Slouch Bag – huge, beautiful handmade bag (I just got mine and LOVE it!)
- Wit & Whistle “Mom Jeans” Card – for a little chuckle on Mother’s Day
Lucky for you, we’ve got a little giveaway from E & Bee! E & Bee is a local-to-me business run by a mama and daughter duo. (They are just the sweetest, by the way!) E & Bee uses 100% certified therapeutic grade essential oils to make natural body products that are safe and effective. I’ve been lucky enough to try out several of their goodies, and I can’t get enough! E & Bee is giving 1 lucky reader a Mother’s Day Gift Set from their shop! (The winner can pick which set they’d like!) To enter, use the Rafflecopter below…